6.15.2011

A bit behind...

All right, I know. It's been awhile. I'm acknowledging, and we're moving on.

So I don't really follow many blogs, but of the very few that I do, this is my absolute favorite. Moms? You will love it. Follow it. And I'm not even getting paid :) At times, she describes 'intentional happiness' as a means to get through the day when they're not so great. It's a great way to remind myself that sometimes, I have to make happiness come to me, even if it doesn't want to.

Today, my friends, is not one of those days. It is 7:30 am, and it appears that happiness is FOLLOWING me.

Unintentional happiness!

I had a meaningful conversation with my husband, I've had a cup of coffee, started a load of laundry, and actually have begun eating breakfast. When I unloaded the dishwasher, all of the little baby utensils and food cups STAYED FACING DOWN. Do you know what this means for me? I don't have to rewash them! They don't have left over dishwasher water sitting in them! THIS HAS SAVED ME AT LEAST TEN MINUTES OF REWASHING DISHES!

I don't mean to yell, but I do the dishes for what seems like an eternity every day. And I only have one kiddo. This scares me at the possibility of having more...

By the way, it is now 7:45 AM, and little one is still asleep. I am writing my blog. I am beaming.

Our windows are all wide open because the weather is behaving as if we live in San Diego. I don't know if you have been to VA in mid-June, but this is not it.

To top it off, I get to see this face in just a few minutes. Because I have to wake her up. Because she's still asleep (!):

Shameless mom showing off cutest kid ever. I'm just saying.


Keep it up, Wednesday!  Keep it up!!

Until next time,

Mrs. Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs