2.28.2011

A case of the Mondays...

And writer's block :/

Why, you ask?  Our little girl turned three months on Friday, and I had grand plans for an epic my-baby-is-three-months-and-I'm-so-happy blog post. I started and deleted a total of FIVE posts! I'm not sure what it was, but I just couldn't get into words what I actually wanted to say. Hrmph. And here it is Monday without so much as a peep from yours truly.  So what do I do in a time of a writer's block? Adorable pictures of my three month old, of course!


The face I make when mommy can't think of anything to blog about.

I laugh all the time now!

What I can say is that we really do have the best little girl in the world, and that's just my unbiased opinion.  Happy 3 months, little one!

Until next time!

Mrs. Kuda


1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 months Emma! Can she look any more like her daddy?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs