4.25.2011

Catching Up...

All right, so I've had a couple of days off from my 21 day challenge, although the celebration of Christ rising from the dead is a pretty good excuse, so I'll just continue on from here...

As a side note, E in her Easter dress :)


Day 3 of the Challenge was to clear out the Tupperware cabinet.  Honestly, I like how my Tupperware drawer is organized. We use everything in it, and it works for us.  That being said, it doesn't mean we can't clean things up a bit.

Before:

This is the most organized space in our house. I'm not kidding. I think it's the plethora of items that fit into one another. It helps with the whole "organization" thing.

E, of course, helped supervise...

I simply cleared everything out, vacuumed the dust behind the pull-out drawer (or as my husband in his New England accent would say, "draw." Leave it to New Englanders to leave 'r' out of words...), and cleaned everything up with Clorox wipes.  Ta da! Clean Tupperware cabinet!

Approval from the princess...

The first three challenges have not actually been too, well, challenging. It really is the small things, like a couple of clean drawers in the kitchen, that truly make my life so much easier! I am however, dreading the next two: under the kitchen sink and the linen closet...  The thought actually makes me want to ditch the entire effort, but of course, this too shall pass.  On to the next!!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter Sunday, and took time to appreciate all of the small things in your life.

Until next time,
Mrs. Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs