12.11.2014

Four Thoughts for Thursday

Hey y'all! I've been missing you, so thought I'd just throw a post together of my random thoughts of the week...

4. I'm so over Pinterest.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE me some Pinterest. But I think it can totally impact our own feelings of accomplishment and sense of self-worth. Have you seen some of those Christmas posts? I just don't have it in me to make picture-perfect moments, then post them up on Facebook or any other social media. Agree with me? Here's a GREAT read from a sweet friend of mine: http://www.serenitynowblog.com/2014/12/im-not-having-pinterest-perfect.html

3. God's blessings this month are blowing. my. mind.
Some things I'd like to keep personal, but I just want to put this out there: When you give God everything you have, He will absolutely knock your socks off! Between God working on the hearts of those around me, and His provisions as I started my new business, I have just been blown away by the countless blessings over the past year, and especially within the past few weeks. He just keeps on coming, and for some reason, with each blessing, I'm surprised! I should know better by now!

2. Christmas is in two weeks.
Nobody panic.

ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness

But don't really. source

All right. Panic over.

1. I love y'all.
You know what's even better than having awesome readers? Having awesome readers who support you even when you're having writer's block and just can't get yourself together. Y'all rock.

xoxo, k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs