10.16.2014

Day 16: Spreading the Love (and we're halfway there!)

In the spirit of the #encouragedailycampaign, as well as the fact that WE'RE HALFWAY THERE in this crazy 31 day journey, I thought it only necessary to share some of the love. There are amazing writers participating in this challenge, and I thought I'd share some of the series that I'm thoroughly enjoying.


**In her Breaking Religion series, Liz pretty much speaks her heart aloud despite what "real Christians" should say. Her words speak truth in a way that's real and honest, and in some of her posts, I actually feel like she's looked right at me and said, "Hey you! This is you, right?" Except that she would have said it much more eloquently because she's a fantastic writer.

**Jen of Growing in Faith just makes my heart happy. Her sweet disposition paired with her amazing adventures in Africa are such a great read! She even did a vlog today, which actually makes my hands start to sweat just thinking about it. Good. For. Her!

**As you know, I'm all about encouragement in these parts, and the good news is that there are so many women out there writing about this very thing. Crystal is doing a series of 31 Encouraging Conversation, and I just have to tell you all, that if you need a pick me up? She's your girl. And so is every person she talks to along the way. If I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be today's post: Encouragement for the Hard Days.

**Melissa over at  Frugal Creativity is doing a month of Five Minute Free Writes, linking up with Five Minute Friday's Kate Motaung. Melissa has such a sweet heart, and this month she is sharing her triumphs and hardships each and every day. She has also been a great encouragement to me here :)

**There are so many other series that I would like to read/see, but y'all, there's just not enough time in the day! You can always go to the Write 31 Days site to find more great writing this year. If you'd like to check out other series I've got my eye on, head on over to my trusty Pinterest page for 31 dayers this year.  I have no doubt it will be added to as the month goes on, so keep stopping by!

I hope y'all are having a fantastic week! I'm headed to a women's conference this weekend, but I will still be here writing!

xoxo, k.

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out...but more importantly...thanks for the links to lots of great blogs to check out! :) I can't wait to look at them!!

    Hope your day is wonderful and you find a few unexpected blessings here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me! Just this morning I was thinking about writing a similar post and including your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs