2.13.2013

Wednesday Confessional

All right. We all do something that may be a bit, um, non-mom worthy. Time to fess up!

I may have told a bit of a white lie to Emma the other day. For two reasons: I knew how much of the brownie batch was left, and I knew I wasn't willing to share. And I just needed a break from kiddo-land.

Wait. That was three.

So I told Emma I needed to do the dishes. Which was actually true, once I finished the at-least-two-servings of brownies sitting in the pan from the other night. I felt like I was hiding some deep dark secret while stuffing my face in a corner of the kitchen. The shame.

This was after I had a few bites. Emma didn't suspect a thing...
Please tell me I'm not the only one! What have you done this week that may be confession-worthy? I promise you're in good company!

Until next time,

Mrs. Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs