2.07.2013

Here We Go Again...

So it's been a year. Or more. But a lot has changed since then, and I'm back! Insert daydream of countless blog readers cheering front in front of their computer and/or iphone and/or tablet...


What exactly has changed? Well for starters, this happened:


It's funny to look at my last post. My 2012 New Year's resolutions.  I wanted to do more! HA! Which included running. I did run with my sweet friend 3 times per week for the first month of the year. Until I almost blacked out. Because I was pregnant and didn't realize it. Enter Mr. C. For four months old, he's massive. And an absolute blessing and joy. Seriously. This kid is amazing, and such a welcome addition to our family.

And as a result of this little man, I am officially home indefinitely with the kids (have you ever considered daycare for more than one child in the DC Metro area? Yeah. Ridiculous). I cannot believe how God has worked over the course of the year to change my heart, my family, and my life goals.  When I was home with Miss E, I knew that time would come to a close, but now that the future is uncertain as far as when (or if, Mr. Kuda?) I go back to work full time, I feel as if I need to buckle down and find a structured time to focus on activities for the kids. They aren't going to be going to "school" every day, and I've felt strongly pulled to transform some of our time together to structured learning time.

Don't get me wrong, having a twenty-six month old along with an infant does not in any way lend itself to actually planning any grandiose lessons (just you watch me try...), but I've been inspired a bit and will have some help. Hopefully you'll get to learn along with me as I figure out how to manage more than one child's needs while also running our household. Honestly? I'm tired of writing posts in my head every day without actually typing them out! It's time I get disciplined, and jump right back in where I left off.

Hope you'll join me in our newest adventures!

Until next time,

Mrs. Kuda

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! This is so cute. I can't wait to follow along. That's really exciting/challenging to be at home with the kiddos. So glad you're savoring the moments with your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie! You're actually one of the reasons I got my rear in gear. Loving what you've been posting!

      Delete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs